Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Liver Painmedical Marijuana

Thanks !!!!! Category


Yesterday morning I woke up in a good mood, I felt it would be a good day!
But I never imagined before my astonished eyes I saw yesterday in a record inputs on this blog!
I thought that maybe I could see the exceeded 10,000 visits , but I would not have thought so quickly and thoroughly!
Thanks !!!!!
This blog is now online for just over 4 months and lost the top I looked around, wondering if I could create a cute corner to visit. Wondering if I would be able to capture the attention with the things that come out of my hands and my thoughts.

Today I know that a little 'road I've traveled, but there are a thousand things I want to improve the look and feel of this blog, photos (even though, believe the word, the photos that I used were far worse you see these!). It 's a challenge to myself, mostly. And over time. Why desire to improve and learn new things I never missed, but the time often yes.

Someone asked me why I do not dwell on a single technique, or a kind of objects to be produced. It 'a reflection that at times I did it myself. It would be less expensive in terms of energy, and even of time. It would probably be even more productive. But the problem is that
I get bored doing the same things. I get bored relatively quickly. I need to carry out new projects, to move from one technique to another, sometimes to mix ... So that makes everything more confusing, but I'm just like this. They are practical but not very disciplined.

I am currently doing (also) other personal experiments that have nothing to do with what you see on the blog. For example cook, for example, I am interested in natural cosmetics, I read, I document the study. And then do the usual life and I would like to dedicate even more time to another.

But I am sure that there is a time for everything. He says even the QuoƩlet.

Today is Thanksgiving time for all of you who come here to read my ramblings and sometimes I leave comments. Thanks! A blog is a window that opens to others, to talk about, but also to receive advice and words. And in recent months I have received so many stimuli often showed me new ways to go .

Thanks to all those who have walked and walked with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment