Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Making Love Vide

Tools Category: the cutter wheel and the cutting base

I had the idea of \u200b\u200bopening a small mini-column dedicated to tools that can be useful when carrying out the chores that I do. This is because I too would have liked to have some information at the beginning, but I discovered that little by little, and who knows how many concepts still learn!

What you see here in the photo is roller cutter, a very useful tool, but also very dangerous for the awesome cutting power. Used to cut any kind of material, I use it for clothes, but certainly is useful for a lot of other materials (cardboard, cartons, paper of all kinds, felt, felt, etc. ..)

For those who sews a lot, like me, is useful because it allows a fast and precise cutting, well above the gap. It is also useful for curved cuts , sometimes with the scissors are more complex. And above all, in my opinion, it is essential when you have to cut thick fabrics (including the felt).
depending upon the wheel we can afford curves more or less comprehensive. I use the wheel for 45 mm, because generally I do not need to make sharp bends, but for those who make this type of cutting wheel is useful for smaller 28mm.

is not superfluous to recall that should be very cautious , given the dangerousness of the equipment. It should also have a lot of attention paid in store, especially when there are children in the house curious and fearless! Among the various models available on the market so I advise you to choose models with guard and security button, which locks the blade inside when we do not need. It will cost a bit more but it is useful to prevent a greater harm.

finally few words to illustrate the importance of cutting basis. Do not even think of using a knife without adequately protect the table, bitterly regret it! And not just a cardboard, a knife cut it without difficulty. The cutting bases like the one you see are built on healing, so even if they remain scratches (as you can see) this will not give any problems with the precision of the cut, which does not happen with other materials can also be used, but you have to change more frequently.

Good job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment