I must confess something: I have never liked the prizes that rages on the blogs.
But yesterday I realized (in terrible late) that he wished to give Robs this :
is an award that was created with the intention of giving visibility to young blog, and help them grow.
I thank you very publicly that he thought of me . I am honored!
E hope with all my heart that I will not continue if the "chain" .
There are many blogs that I follow and that in my small spreads, I do it every time I see something that captures me, I do comment, I looked for (in my small way) to be present. For everyone who has a blog knows how important each of us the comments of others.
But I would not go on the tour (sorry Robs). And 'the concept of chain that appeals to me:) I know Robs did it for me a pleasant thing and I certainly thank you!
In reality then there are many blogs that I would report it to your attention, beyond the games!
So I decided to take this opportunity to make a list of some of blogs that I follow and the reasons why I follow them , so everyone you may (if you will) take this opportunity to visit them. These include blogs by "large numbers" and blog "by small numbers, but they all behind the screen, a person who has captured my attention!
recyclers Mirifica recently that I follow but offers many more ideas for recycling!
Artifacts because I find that the ideas of Clod (which binds me a loving communion and exchange of messages of all kinds) are always amazing, as well as the achievements!
Biancamaria recently created a blog, but a leaked report from which substantial!
Beads and tricks because I do not like jewelry, but the ones I Alessia really like!
Compass Creations because I like creations with oriental fabrics
With heart and hands because I appreciate the efforts of those who want to teach others what he does:)
Fedulab creations for "crazy"
Filosopia for the great spirit of sharing (as well as for ideas, of course ...) I Sassi
animated Elena because it amazes me every time! The owl
messy because I do not embroidery but I'd like:)
Kebuono because it has simple recipes to make soap
Queen for its endless recipes cosmetics, soaps and common sense!
Made in Kina for colors, pictures, ideas and work with the card:)
Magik hands referred appreciate some interesting ideas in general sewing and handcraft
thousand ideas in a cup because I always captured the subtitle of his blog: P
Meli-Melo because she is "simply" great!
piece of the world because they are too afraid to face the world of quilting:)
Roberta spinning because I like the bold bets and forward-looking projects!
Speedy because I find creative always good things that I never realize I do not know!
idea because in the hands Doria has always encouraged me and for me this is a great honor!
I could not put all the blogs I follow, but you can clearly see them on my list in the left column of the blog.
To all the people behind this blog, as well as Robs I mentioned before, I send my heartfelt and affectionate
Thanks!
But yesterday I realized (in terrible late) that he wished to give Robs this :
is an award that was created with the intention of giving visibility to young blog, and help them grow. I thank you very publicly that he thought of me . I am honored!
E hope with all my heart that I will not continue if the "chain" .
There are many blogs that I follow and that in my small spreads, I do it every time I see something that captures me, I do comment, I looked for (in my small way) to be present. For everyone who has a blog knows how important each of us the comments of others.
But I would not go on the tour (sorry Robs). And 'the concept of chain that appeals to me:) I know Robs did it for me a pleasant thing and I certainly thank you!
In reality then there are many blogs that I would report it to your attention, beyond the games!
So I decided to take this opportunity to make a list of some of blogs that I follow and the reasons why I follow them , so everyone you may (if you will) take this opportunity to visit them. These include blogs by "large numbers" and blog "by small numbers, but they all behind the screen, a person who has captured my attention!
recyclers Mirifica recently that I follow but offers many more ideas for recycling!
Artifacts because I find that the ideas of Clod (which binds me a loving communion and exchange of messages of all kinds) are always amazing, as well as the achievements!
Biancamaria recently created a blog, but a leaked report from which substantial!
Beads and tricks because I do not like jewelry, but the ones I Alessia really like!
Compass Creations because I like creations with oriental fabrics
With heart and hands because I appreciate the efforts of those who want to teach others what he does:)
Fedulab creations for "crazy"
Filosopia for the great spirit of sharing (as well as for ideas, of course ...) I Sassi
animated Elena because it amazes me every time! The owl
messy because I do not embroidery but I'd like:)
Kebuono because it has simple recipes to make soap
Queen for its endless recipes cosmetics, soaps and common sense!
Made in Kina for colors, pictures, ideas and work with the card:)
Magik hands referred appreciate some interesting ideas in general sewing and handcraft
thousand ideas in a cup because I always captured the subtitle of his blog: P
Meli-Melo because she is "simply" great!
piece of the world because they are too afraid to face the world of quilting:)
Roberta spinning because I like the bold bets and forward-looking projects!
Speedy because I find creative always good things that I never realize I do not know!
idea because in the hands Doria has always encouraged me and for me this is a great honor!
I could not put all the blogs I follow, but you can clearly see them on my list in the left column of the blog.
To all the people behind this blog, as well as Robs I mentioned before, I send my heartfelt and affectionate
Thanks!
company because you make me and stimulated my mind, opening it to new experiences, then that is the only thing (along with feelings) helps us to become better!
0 comments:
Post a Comment