Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Remove The Carpet In A 2010 Jeep Sahara

The Thief of smiles

I woke up with an unbearable headache , atterritto by rhythmic pulsation of the meninges and incessant decided to drag me out quickly, hoping that the fresh morning air could alleggerimi temples. "I need to go out and get some 'air'.
It seemed strange that day particularly move the cast iron pipe that underpins the metal gate at the entrance I'm wearing, not heavy, indeed, the effort seemed insignificant, and that door weighs nearly 100 kg , but seemed as if they bend under my grip. The sun came in my face like a truck, was later than I thought, and had already risen on the horizon too: I never liked the sun, although the discomfort that always brought me has always combined a strange feeling well-being, something that suggests a dormant memory, maybe "forever" is not the right word, maybe once it was not. "There's something wrong, I take the newspaper and then I stop for coffee at the bar, definitely take back" .
The day started pretty bad, my neighbor was walking home with groceries, he turned to me and was like petrified at the sight of Medusa, the plastic bags were too loaded the furrowing his fingers, the latest phalanges now almost a red worrying. I nodded a smile, and it seemed strange, she let go of fear and panic into the bags and ran into the house. still remember distinctly the sound of a bottle of tomato sauce that clashes on the sidewalk and breaks, the bright red that gradually took ownership of the sidewalk as an orange decided to testify that the square is actually a good compluvium to the grating of the sewer down there in the middle. I did not remember that the city was so noisy. I left the gate but the strange feeling of not having a reasonable relationship with the physics of things left me: I like walking in an asymmetrical way, yet never forget how to walk, not normal, and then my feet and I made them, cover the distance I had set out to cover. "It will be a general malaise because of a headache" . But I found myself blown away: I could not feel a headache, but I did not feel very well.
Down the street the same old usual self fool who traded the driveway for a round on the back seat two lively eyes that barring a look in my direction, the T egolino is squashed on the glass, leaving one of those halos that his father will enjoy a little cleaning, I turned with a jerk, but I did not realize there was something so terrifying .
Certainly, however, I realized that my restlessness continually growing.
step became stronger and was able to approach the kiosk with a certain serenity, I realized how indifferent you can be your world: I greeted my neighbors, three different neighbors on three separate occasions in the few hundred meters, but the first, the teenage son of his neighbors, walked amidst the fucking phone from 700 €. The second, an old lady with the dog I never understood who he was, but that were years that I crossed, I could almost pretend did not see me. The third was what struck me most : Mrs. Maghreb that recently moved across the street, wrapped in her walking dress, I never understood what part of the maghreb come neither as you call that kind of dress, of course poetic beyond that limit you tear a smile for the honor bestowed your eyes, held her hand the child, he saw me he met my gaze, smiled, a smile unusual, I would say more that courteous compassionate, ran his hand over his son's head. I still remember moving us deeply that window of life, a picture is worth a lot of movies.
was once around the corner that my restlessness returned to the surface, which quickly sought to turn into fear, just around the corner I ran into three young girls to carve, I do not remember as a player mp 3, maybe they had some kind of splitter , interrupted the singing of one of those silly songs give birth behind the scenes of a reality to sell records to teenage girls like them, interrupted the to launch, two of them, in a terrified screamed, turned and fled in the opposite direction. I was blown away, I looked around, "Oh shit, and if anyone has seen? Now it seems they did something that I invent? What do I do? Continue? I ignore it?" , I lived for a time extremely annoying, an embarrassment mixed with fear that pain tells you who has not tried. But the worst came later, two ladies across the street turned and looked, I saw the whole scene turned curiously, was enough them a second to turn terrified, looking down, stretch and stand the fuck up .
get a move on my part, I exceed the distributor of gasoline, now looks dall'incuriosito all'atterrito accompanying I have become the norm, the sign of the pharmacy enters my field of vision: 27 degrees, in fact it is hot, April 27, 2016, in fact, is 27 in. .. 2016? Fools bulletin boards, tilt ever! " .
I decide to look to the traffic as I try to cover the last 200 meters by the shrine. "But what are these machines?" . Then a point, a myth, a of those vans always family. "Here something back from where they came out of those cars before? Maybe it was some model launch." Lately not much followed the car market. GA 124 TO . "What the fuck is the plate??" .
I started running, I began to panic, I was very spontaneous, my pace was definitely caracollante , but the speed was increased and this was enough for me, I needed a newspaper, now I just wanted to know what day it was.
Then the end. Step next to a mirrored glass building, facing North, no reflection, only a deformed shape, a hominid completely disfigured skin practically purr, his back bent, one leg most highly developed of the other, but much shorter, two eyes frighteningly hollow, cut off the scalp and the skull is marked by bloodstains coagulated told of a past some 'hidden most of this. The skin looked as porous, bombed, burned, perhaps the daughter of radiation, it was then that I looked at my hands, four fingers, ring fingers amputated and the wounds healed perfectly. I wore a pair of shorts and a shirt that was struggling to contain a physical increased alarmingly compared to those who bought it, only then I thought that I did not even dress, but just be out of the race. In the next window, 5 TVs larger than the one sent in sync such that SkyTg 24 yielded the line to miss the weather. "Today April 27, 2016 ..." .
was then that I realized I had not lived for 5 years precise, and have become something, who knows why , above thought I turned back home, upset, thinking that perhaps there was nothing else to do but return to Home, Home? That dust, the strange door. One billion pictures of the last 10 minutes came to mind to compose a picture incomprehensible, poignant, bleak, terrifying . As I turn a face of an angel, a smiling little girl in the white hat, then he saw me, the terror, the enveloped, rushed from his father stayed three steps back, I still remember his words, "What has he done to my child?" Go away , Monster! " . Monster. A monster who steals the smiles of children. A 9mm under 2 inches of dust on the table beside my bed. That was the day I killed with single bullet in the magazine of the 9mm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment