Friday, January 28, 2011

What Kind Of Battery Does A Fujifilm Camera Need

black beret and women's work


The cap that you see here was created in an afternoon of fun chatting with a friend, trying to become familiar techniques in crochet, to take advantage of the next long afternoons travel.

I've always felt, and sooner or later they will realize (I hope), to organize a weekly afternoon with her friends where they can meet just so 'in talking peace, perhaps with a cup of tea and why not, maybe even using your hands to create. I have also spoken at times, but I think the time is not yet ripe for this, at least in my circle of friends.

It 's always been women need to get together, but keep your hands moving. A time out from those afternoons were wonderful embroidery or lace and lace, probably today, after decades in which women have thought that its implementation would take place at all costs only outside the home, we're seeing that some activities had (and have ) function as well as productive and creative psychologically useful.

First teach us to think about things and take time to implement them. In my opinion all the craft, being made by individual building activities that should be followed at all stages, but also moments that require repetitive and time-consuming work, are also activities that help meditation. The women's work are apparently useful for the continued operation of the brain, and women who practice slow down the aging ! And sorry if it is little!
Now I know you're thinking that "there is still time to worry about it" and you're right!! But it's always good to know! For

my part, I continue to do work because I like the hands, gives me satisfaction to see the finished work (regardless of the finished result, which may not like it) and think that me that I could create . It amuses me even to imagine the finished project, follow up to its full definition to the last finishing! And I'd like to do with other people, share the same passions, and to teach girls that even manual labor can be a source of personal satisfaction !

I still, every time I look at an object that I created, when I finished, I get the same feeling of wonder I've felt before a newborn , stupor before something comes to you, but even you know perfectly well how did you create! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment