In my house there are many antiques and say immediately that I am not a restorer or a profession or a hobby. So I can not take care of the wood part, if not by applying a special oil and wax when necessary.
But I had at home this cabinet, up about 1 meter and a half, with two doors and five shelves inside. How unused leave?
I liked very much the idea of \u200b\u200brecovering, but it was necessary to remove the original glass mounted on the doors, one was broken and the other was thin, mobile and dangerous (especially when they move children more or less large more distracted or not).
What put to close the doors? I tried to build other, of various kinds, but the space was not much to fix and I did not like the result very much. Until ....
Basically I just wanted to cover the doors to "hide" and protect the contents from view adlla dust. Then I sewed two tendon with simple linen sheets and strips of colored fabric, I have attached to the doors with Velcro both above and below, to keep the tents stretched to the right place!
This has become our mobile bathroom, nice and roomy! What do you think?
0 comments:
Post a Comment