This poncho comes from a model I used years ago to make another one (which you see on the side, even if the picture is not beautiful), I do not know which newspaper retrieved and then reviewed my way.
I do not like to use verbatim schemes, because usually I do not ever succeed as planned, blame the fact that I refuse to try the yarn and preclude me go a little 'a nose. "
But it is my personal "fault" , do so in the kitchen, never followed a recipe perfectly, because the rules always in the eye also changes the ingredients in the preparation. Despite this, I must say that apart from a couple of sensational (and disgusting) design errors, is always gone as well and cook themselves for the past um ... more than twenty years, I can also say that the success rate is much higher than the failures (to the great relief of family )
:-) But I digress, back to poncho. The basic model is very simple and feasible even by less experienced. Regardless of what might seem, is nothing but knit straight , supplemented by regular increases, always on odd rows. That's it.
In my case I used a thin wool double, resulting in a yarn knitted in the number 5. To insert the following explanation, but that you are certainly more diligent than me try your yarn and you'll make that 10 cm is 14 m. and 18 irons:))
64 m. To the right start, and continue for 4 stitches garter stitch (all irons right), the 5th iron work 2m. dir., 1 cast, 29 m. straight, 1 jet, 2 m. dir., 1 cast, 29 m. dir., 1 jet, 2 m. dir. In practice you stay
working on the shoulders of the increases is that the center (from either side of the two central links). Work the knife like always in reverse. Continue to work increases every 2 rows 15 times on his shoulders, while the center will continue to increase until the completion of work. When you reach the desired height close all meshes.
This type of work will automatically form a diamond shape with your poncho, with the center point.
will work then back exactly as you did to the right.
Sew the two sides and finish the collar. I preferred to reduce the opening and I used the crochet work 2 rounds in m. low, 2 laps to m. high, and 3 more laps to m. low. Of course, everyone finishes it as he thinks, possibly leaving even very low-cut, if you like. At the end
I added the fringe along the edge , but if you want you can always refine crochet as you want: -)
Hope explanations are clear. Good luck to those who decide to try it!
I do not like to use verbatim schemes, because usually I do not ever succeed as planned, blame the fact that I refuse to try the yarn and preclude me go a little 'a nose. "
:-) But I digress, back to poncho. The basic model is very simple and feasible even by less experienced. Regardless of what might seem, is nothing but knit straight , supplemented by regular increases, always on odd rows. That's it. In my case I used a thin wool double, resulting in a yarn knitted in the number 5. To insert the following explanation, but that you are certainly more diligent than me try your yarn and you'll make that 10 cm is 14 m. and 18 irons:))
64 m. To the right start, and continue for 4 stitches garter stitch (all irons right), the 5th iron work 2m. dir., 1 cast, 29 m. straight, 1 jet, 2 m. dir., 1 cast, 29 m. dir., 1 jet, 2 m. dir. In practice you stay
working on the shoulders of the increases is that the center (from either side of the two central links). Work the knife like always in reverse. Continue to work increases every 2 rows 15 times on his shoulders, while the center will continue to increase until the completion of work. When you reach the desired height close all meshes.
This type of work will automatically form a diamond shape with your poncho, with the center point.
will work then back exactly as you did to the right.
Sew the two sides and finish the collar. I preferred to reduce the opening and I used the crochet work 2 rounds in m. low, 2 laps to m. high, and 3 more laps to m. low. Of course, everyone finishes it as he thinks, possibly leaving even very low-cut, if you like. At the end I added the fringe along the edge , but if you want you can always refine crochet as you want: -)
Hope explanations are clear. Good luck to those who decide to try it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment