is the second part of the project with the purple wool , obviously designed to be worn together.
This is how you see a hat with tassels at the top.
Like the previous project is very simple too Almost all knit straight, apart from the first 4 stitches garter (all irons right).
E ' a rectangle, nothing more.
Obviously steps must be taken of the head that is targeted and set up the stitches on, bearing in mind the yarn you have available. I used the same yarn poncho, so the proof of the yarn is the same as I already mentioned in the post poncho, shoes are always No 5.
At this point sewing the short side. Then, placing the seam in the middle, sew the top or, if you close it as I I made a round of crochet to crochet.
Finally prepare tassels, cut several pieces of wool about 20 cm long, bend at the center and close to doubling the tassel with a wire twist and stop. Fix each tassel on the tip of the cap and it's done!
This is the end result!
And here's how it is worn.
This is how you see a hat with tassels at the top.
Like the previous project is very simple too Almost all knit straight, apart from the first 4 stitches garter (all irons right).
E ' a rectangle, nothing more. Obviously steps must be taken of the head that is targeted and set up the stitches on, bearing in mind the yarn you have available. I used the same yarn poncho, so the proof of the yarn is the same as I already mentioned in the post poncho, shoes are always No 5.
At this point sewing the short side. Then, placing the seam in the middle, sew the top or, if you close it as I I made a round of crochet to crochet.
Finally prepare tassels, cut several pieces of wool about 20 cm long, bend at the center and close to doubling the tassel with a wire twist and stop. Fix each tassel on the tip of the cap and it's done!
This is the end result! And here's how it is worn.
0 comments:
Post a Comment