Category tools: seam ripper
Today we speak of a small tool , cheaply, but not everyone knows about.
I, for example, I discovered by accident! Here we see three, my family, because I try to always have one handy wherever I am. Maybe you would have noticed in my photos.
It 's a small tool that, as you can see, has a tip, for example that stuck in a loop just sewn, cut perfectly, precisely, it helps us to open it.
In fact it was created to do just that, and this takes its name. But I use it very often happens when I have to undo seams by machine, I work much faster and reduces errors absolutely! A tip
very brief this time, but I'd be happy if whoever reads this post could comment and tell me whether or not already familiar with this tool, a sort of poll if you will. Thank you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment