Tuesday, March 1, 2011

South Park Subtitled Online

tools Category: buttons, fabric


Very often, the execution of my project, I happened not to find buttons suited to complete. What I did not like the cost of haberdashery and buttons was nice (for me) is excessive in relation to the quality of the product.

So for a certain period of time are documented on the possibility I have them in fabric. I used various techniques, more or less improved, to achieve an acceptable result.
I am always looking for (lost time) of a small press to do this job more professionally. At one time each had a haberdashery, not today "use" to be more buttons on purpose, as well as sew clothes or have them to the seamstress sew.
Then I happened to glance This tool, used to quickly create buttons covered in fabric, the prestigious brand Prym. The tool itself does not cost much, and unauthorized use is not complicated, we can even the kids with great satisfaction!
This put the cloth-button shrouded in support inside the tool and then overlap the support-closed up to seal the two sides together with the top of the tool. On the right you can see the instructions printed on the back.
are a bit 'expensive media buttons, because you have to buy the size that we need and are often different. So I'm looking for a resale of these tools at a good price (if you have news let me know), and meanwhile I buy small quantities and use them just when I can not find an alternative.

attention to that because I liked but the end result is really good for special projects and worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment