On the other hand for RPGs are my real passion, perhaps the strongest among those that possess long-term for a variety of reasons that I am not here to lead you. It all began Oct. 4, 1990, 16:00 (perfectly remember the date because October 4th is St. Francis of Assisi, my Holy One, and time because I tend to be too precise at times) when we met and I some classmates at the home of a mutual friend. I remember exactly how I was introduced to the "clique", the same day at school during the hours of physical education (at the time was known simply as "Running")
Companion: Hey, today we play a game in which there are 7 characters. Come and play, we miss the sixth.
Francis Um, ok. What is it exactly?
C: It 's a game without the board, only with paper and pencil, I'll explain later this afternoon. Deal?
F: Ok, OK (note: I was just curious). What are the 7 characters to choose from?
C: Warrior, Cleric, Mage, Thief, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling.
F: Well, if you choose the Magician (note: ol'elfo; not remember exactly)!
C: Ah, but there remained only the Halfling.
F: Um, okay okay!
certainly was not something that momentous day, but took a sort of spark to the game. It was the beginning of everything. For the next year I and my classmates continued to shape our gaming group, using photocopied manuals (the summer after I did the whole copy of the manual of the Expert using a friend of ours who had a father who worked in I do not know which department) and in the Christmas of 1991 I bought 3 boxes per hour out in Italian: Basic (Red), Expert (Blue), Companion (Green).
20 years have passed since then, with ups and downs are always able to pursue this passion, the only thing I regret is to live in an area where this world is practically unknown and where players are not limited to mere statistics or watch your character and that's scarce (not to say that they are just missing). This first led me to know very few types of RPG (except D & D, few things are moving in my part), second in fewer sessions and less interesting game. Add to this the now little time to follow everything. Time passes for all ...
Over the next few days I will try to deepen the various points of the argument. Needless to say, do not expect anything from what I write, I hope that just might be a good idea for those who come into this world. Divide the argument into the following chapters:
GdR1: Introduction, History of Roleplaying Games
GdR2: The setting
GdR3: character sheet
GdR4: The Master
GdR5: The ruleset
GdR6: The Adventures
GdR7: Derive the game
0 comments:
Post a Comment